Have you ever thought about participating in the largest Latin America event about scientific Python, and connecting to the members of the coolest programming community of the world?
Registration will open soon, and the event will happen in May, 16-20. Do you want to present some stuff? Tutorials and talks can be submitted until April, 8. Go for it dude! Show how you use Python on your research, or present a tutorial about that tool you use 🙂
Besides us, there are several nice communities supporting the event:
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina: http://www.ufsc.br/
- Python Software Foundation: http://www.python.org/psf/
- GitHub: http://www.github.com/
- PyLadies Floripa: http://www.facebook.com/pyladies-floripa-763762813730310/
- Anitas: http://www.anitas.com.br/
- PyCharm: http://www.jetbrains.com/
- Continuum Analytics: http://www.continuum.io/
- PythonPro: http://adm.python.pro.br/
- NovaTec: http://www.novatec.com.br/
- LinuxChix Argentina: http://www.linuxchixar.org/
Enjoy Floripa and know also the beaches, the city main market, the Conceição pond, among several other touristic points! Also, meet new contacts and have a beer (or a tea) with our organization friends, such as Ivan Ogawasara, Raniere Silva, and all the others.
That’s it scientist! Enjoy the opportunity to integrate yourself with many people and learn about the nicest scientific subjects, all of that using Python!
Gigaregards! See you next time!
Did you like this post? Please comment and share with your friends!
Want to download Programando Ciência codes? Go to our GitHub!
Make a donation for Programando Ciência!
Like us also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/programandociencia
I’m on Twitter! Follow me if you can! @alexdesiqueira